Joint Statement of Communist and Workers’ Parties
July 14 2014
The massacre at the expense of the people of Palestine must end now
We, the communist and workers’ parties which sign this Joint Statement condemn the barbaric and criminal assault of the state of Israel against the Palestinian people. We express our full solidarity with the people of Palestine and we call on the workers all over the world to mobilize in order to strengthen the wave of condemnation against Israel, in order for solidarity with the Palestinian people to be expressed in a practical way.
The USA also bears an enormous responsibility for these bloody developments, which is supporting Israel in every way in the continuation of the oppression and massacre of the Palestinian people.
The EU also bears responsibility, as it follows the line of keeping an “equal distance” between the victim and the persecutor and is simultaneously developing cooperation with Israel at a military and economic-political level. The communist and workers’ parties that sign this statement demand:
- That the crime against the Palestinian people be condemned.
- The continuing air raids against the Palestinian people must cease immediately and a ground offensive must be prevented.
- The Israeli occupation armies must withdraw.
- The immediate liberation of all political prisoners from the Israeli prisons.
- The tearing down of the unacceptable wall of division and the lifting of every form of blockade against the Palestinians in Jerusalem, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- The immediate end to the settlements and the withdrawal of all the settlers that have settled beyond the 1967 borders.
- The right of return of all the Palestinian refugees to their homes, on the basis of the relevant UN decisions. All joint military exercises and all the agreements of military cooperation with Israel must be cancelled.
- A Palestinian state on the 1967 borders, with East Jerusalem as its capital.
Communist Party of Albania
Communist Party of Australia
Democratic Progessive Tribune, Bahrain
Communist Party of Bangladesh
Workers’ Party of Bangladesh
Communist Party Britain
New Communist Party of Britain
Socialist Workers’ Party of Croatia
Communist Party in Denmark
Communist Party of Greece
Hungarian Workers’ Party
Communist Party of India (Marxist)
Tudeh Party, Iran
Communist Party of Ireland
Jordanian Communist Party
Communist Party of Luxembourg
Communist Party of Mexico
New Communist Party of Netherlands
Communist Party of Norway
Palestinian People’s Party
Palestinian Communist Party
Peruvian Communist Party
Phillipine Communist Party (PKP-1930)
Communist Party of Poland
Communist Workers Party of Russia
New Communist Party of Yugoslavia
Serbia Communist Party of Slovakia
Communist Party of the Peoples of Spain
Party of the Communists of Catalonia, Spain
Sudanese Communist Party
Communist Party of Sweden
Syrian Communist Party
Union of Communists of Ukraine
Party of Labour of Austria
Communist Workers’ Party of Belarus
Pole of the Communist Revival in France
Communist Party, Italy