The peoples must strengthen the struggle against NATO and imperialist plans
July 1, 2021
The Communist and Workers’ Parties declare loud and clear that they denounce the aggressive plans of the imperialist organization of NATO, which are being escalated following its recent Summit. New and old pretexts are being utilized such as security, defence, climate change, cyberattacks, and other asymmetric threats in order to escalate their aggression against the peoples, causing a new unbridled arms race.
The “NATO 2030” agenda, which is essentially the strategic doctrine of NATO for the next decade, updates and implements all the previous dangerous decisions taken over the previous period. Thus, “NATO 2030” constitutes the escalation of aggression, a preparation for war, and a proof of fierce competition with Russia and China. The military encirclement of Russia, the targeting of China and Iran, the announcement about a nuclear first strike, and the giant exercise “DEFENDER-Europe 21” refute any bogus claims about “the peace and security of the peoples”.
The workers and the other popular strata are not in need of a so-called “new Cold War”, nor any imperialist plans, interventions, and wars in Southeast Asia, Africa, Latin America, Central Asia, the Caucasus region, the Black Sea, the Southeast Mediterranean, the Middle East, and elsewhere.
The peoples have shed enough blood!
They have the power to fight against the dangerous plans and to strengthen the struggle in every country against NATO and any kind of imperialist plans that massacre the peoples; against military bases and any kind of weapons of mass destruction possessed by the imperialists.
They need to struggle to form the conditions for the workers and their power to end inter-imperialist competition, wars, and organizations.
The most fatal and dangerous virus is capitalism!
SolidNet Parties signing
- Communist Party of Albania
- Armenian Communist Party
- Party of Labour of Austria
- Communist Party of Bangladesh
- Communist Party of Belgium
- Communist Party of Bulgaria
- Party of the Bulgarian Communists
- Communist Party of Bohemia &Moravia
- Communist Party of Finland
- Communist Party of Greece
- Hungarian Workers’ Party
- Communist Party of Kurdistan-Iraq
- Socialist movement of Kazakhstan
- Communist Party of Mexico
- New Communist Party of the Netherlands
- Communist Party of Norway
- Communist Party of Pakistan
- Philippine Communist Party (PKP 1930)
- Communist Party of Poland
- Russian Communist Workers Party – CPSU
- New Communist Party of Yugoslavia
- Communists of Serbia
- Communist Party of the Workers of Spain
- Communiust Party of Sri Lanka
- Communist Party of Swaziland
- Communist Party of Sweden
- Communist Party of Turkey
- Syrian Communist Party – unified
- Communist Party of Ukraine
- Union of Communists of Ukraine
Other Parties signing
- Communist Worker’s Party of Finland
- Communiste Revolutionary Party (France)
- National Association of Communists of France
- Pole of Communist Revival in France
- Communist Front (Italy)
- Swiss Communist Party
- Party of Communists USA